- Free Lunchtime Meditation
- Bodhichitta Centre (Monday)
- Sidney (Monday)
- Nanaimo (Monday)
- Cedar Hill Rec Centre (Tuesday noon)
- Bastion Square (Wednesday noon)
- Cook Street Village (Wednesday)
- Esquimalt (Wednesday)
- James Bay (Thursday)
- Oaklands Community Centre (Thursday)
- Langford (Thursday)
- Bodhichitta Centre (Saturday)
- University of Victoria (Saturday)
- Kids’ Class
- The Centre
- Modern Buddhism
Meditation Classes in Victoria and Vancouver Island
The program at Bodhichitta Centre provides a precious opportunity to study and practice the special presentation of Modern Buddhism taught by Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, the founder of the New Kadampa Tradition.
Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso has written 22 books explaining simply and clearly the entire Buddhist path to enlightenment. All Geshe Kelsang’s books are published by Tharpa Publications, which is based at Manjushri KMC.
A Kadampa Buddhist Temple is a special, holy place, where we can receive blessings and powerful imprints on our minds that lead to deep inner peace in the future. Many Kadampa Temples are being built around the world.